GeneralLounge - A Forum about everything, for everyone.

GeneralLounge is a general forum dedicated to many subjects. There's a section for everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Esserox

Esserox
I seo 1 year, but still contains the exact difference between these concepts, I suppose to write an article about the iPhone 5S. Ok I put the keyword density of 2% in the article and fun in one SEO plugin, put iphone 5S 5S and the new iPhone as keyword tags, add apple smartphoneIs this correct? I just want my fix, and want to understand the real meaning of these words when I am working on my items, I can use keywords and tags correctly to get the right results. I'll meet you over easily understandable examples.

Sparta

Sparta
Tags and keywords are almost likely but a small different between them. Both of them are used to describe the relative keywords in the page. However, tags was originated in blog format to help use filter out only related topics tagged with specific keyword "tag" while keywords in meta keywords cannot help you doing this.

Systematicx

Well, a tag is a particular filtered keyword that is most suitable for a blog post, while a keyword or a meta keyword is the general search term that is used to find our website. for ex. if a blog is about SEO its tags would be SEO, Search Engine Optimization etc but a keyword is in general helping the search engine to find your website

Dreamer

Dreamer
Labels and search phrases are almost likely each other but there's just small difference in between them. Both of them are used to explain the comparative search phrases in the page.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum