GeneralLounge - A Forum about everything, for everyone.

GeneralLounge is a general forum dedicated to many subjects. There's a section for everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Empty MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:48 pm

FlamesofChaos

FlamesofChaos
I just want to ask a what if question since I'm curious. So here: How much range and damage can someone realistically get without spending or buying any nx whatsoever, besides on cosmetics? This means you can't cube your weapons or use any nx items to enhance your weapon, so you only get to use revealed potential and bonus potential, whatever that is. And you can use Nebulites, since a lot of them were obtained without nx, and whatever I'm forgetting. And you can't spend mesos on nx or buy equips that were cubed by anyone. Plus, I think buying nx with mesos and items with nx or USD is against the rules, anyway, but no one cares, including me.

2MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Empty Re: MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:49 pm

GfoRcE

you can go up to 2m range if you spend and merch wisely
EDIT: if you bought NX with ur mesos

3MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Empty Re: MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Hecker1337

Hecker1337
Uhh whatever idk like max range? I never spent money on nx etc, still got like over 110% boss and 150%int+ for a lumi
not including all the DB gear i got to sell, its just about merching, and buying premade items, and self scrolling weps using
events / things.

4MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Empty Re: MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Mallechia

You could buy other peoples items

5MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Empty Re: MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:50 pm

CastWinds

Maybe 30k.

6MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Empty Re: MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:51 pm

FlamesofChaos

FlamesofChaos
i got 44k pure mesos and i could probably get higher...everything is self scrolled

7MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Empty Re: MapleStory Highest Damage Range w/o Nx Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Ellusive

You basically described what I've always done. No merching, no nx. I was able to hit 35k range on a db with only self-scrolled items and no cubing/nx. I don't play for damage, so merching and buying nx is just a waste to me.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum